4 November 2010

Beast of Bodmin Moor

Strange things happen... prowling in the night

About 6 days ago I was talking with friends about the Big Cats; we were saying not a lot has been heard lately! Two days later I had a text from my nephew, who had been driving up the A39 past our place, and he and his wife saw a big cat, crossing the road from our land. He described it as puma or lynx like. Is this my telepathic skills calling one up!! We have lost a lot of ducks on our lake over the last 2 months, higher loss rate than previously. I am definitely shutting all my animals in earlier, before it gets too dark.

So they are still around and I have since heard that there have been sightings on the south of Bodmin Moor recently, and sounds of them calling.

Is there anyone else with recent stories or sightings of the cats, it would be fun to find out. Please let me know if you have any tales of the unexpected ...email me and I will put together a big cat report for the next newsletter. It really would be interesting to hear from any of you. I want to see one now! email - contact@mayrosefarmcottages.co.uk

No comments: